segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011

Tanorexic

Hello girls!

Long time, no see. Blame work!
As you may or may not know I have a job where I work with children and teens at a journalism workshop @ Diário de Notícias at Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon. Then, I have a freelancer job as a book editor and up until today I also am a freelancer journalist for two online magazines.
However, I decided I can't do everything. I have to let one of the jobs go and I'll have to quit the last one, I suppose. On a positive note, another book publishing company has shown interest in my work and will send me my first piece of work as soon as possible. :)

Life is good right now, I can't really complain. I'm making my own money, have a lot of (good) friends, a great boyfriend and now I also have something I've wanted for a long time... A TAN!

For those who don't know me, I am very light-skinned and often look very pale, especially on Winter, which was really annoying me, since I couldn't find a right shade of foundation; they all looked too dark for me.
Now- since last Wednesday- I have been using a self-tanner for my body and my face and I look and feel much better. I look a lot healthier, my skin is glowing (without looking orange) and I feel a lot more confident.

I'm loving my new tan. :D
Maybe I'll post some pictures soon.

Inspiration:





Sem comentários: