sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Favorite models: Amanda Hendrick

Hey girls!

I know, I am the most inconsistent blogger out there, but oh well... I've been pretty busy with life and work, but now It's time for one of my (ir)regular posts.

Well, today I bring you some photos of one of my favorite models: Amanda Hendrick.
Amanda is 21 and is from Scotland. I first "discovered" her because she is dating- and has been for a few years now- Oliver Sykes, the vocalist from Bring the Horizon, which I reaallly like.
I think she is super stunning, a great model and I love her personal style. She has everything to be just another cookie-cutter model, but she wisely pairs her girly look with a more rocker chick one, which gives her an edge.





Amanda with her boyfriend, Oliver Sykes in a photoshoop for his clothing line Drop Dead (www.iheartdropdead.com)







If you want to get to know her better, follow her on twitter: http://twitter.com/amandahendrick

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

É um bocado magra demais... Mas também gosto muito do estilo dela.

Catarina disse...

Sim, mas de certeza que consegue mais trabalhos por isso mesmo. As coisas ainda funcionam assim. Espero e que seja natural. :)